[digiKam-users] Web based interface (in PHP etc)

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 00:40:28 BST 2019

Hi everyone,

First post here, so if I am not in the right place, please let me know :)

Just a thought, seeing that Digikam uses databases to store data (MySQL for
example), what do others think about having a version of Digikam that would
run on a webserver and you access it via a browser?

Sure you may not get every feature that you have on the current version
working but it maybe useful for when you want to let other people view your
photos or maybe do a quick upload of photos while you are away on holiday
for doing backups etc.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you :)

Daniel