[digiKam-users] Odd problem with tags, a sort of 'ghost' tag

meku digikam at meku.org
Thu Sep 27 08:05:03 BST 2018

That the image shows up when using the left sidebar but not the tags filter
suggests to me that your Tags tree is in an inconsistent state.

Depending on your Digikam version and database backend this can happen when
creating or deleting Tags. I haven't confirmed if the Digikam maintenance
tool will correct this inconsistency, personally I use a script that will
rebuild the Tree when this happens.