[digiKam-users] Automating tag maintenance?

meku digikam at meku.org
Thu Sep 27 07:51:16 BST 2018

I recently did this with a script but instead of writing directly to files
I only updated the Digikam database and then used Digikam to write out the
changed metadata to files. I prefer this for keeping consistency and
allowing Digikam to create .xmp files where required.

I have published my script here https://github.com/mcdamo/digikam-scripts