[digiKam-users] Properties tab: Change fields alignment to improve legibility (usability)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:14:45 BST 2018

The mailing list is to talk about a topic with end users. See how this
topic reactions...
We can talk with end users also in bugzilla, but not all users follow
bugzilla threads.

Bugzilla is to register main changes, wishes, bugs, etc... It's more
dedicated to talk around technical solutions, especially in source code.

But i want to see all main changes registered in bugzilla, if possible, for
QA purpose.

Best