[digiKam-users] Create HTML Gallery always fails with "Could not copy theme"

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Sep 19 20:33:41 BST 2018

Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: UTF-8, 69 lines --]
>
> Which theme exactly ?

I think it was 'date frames' but I tried several and they all produced
the same error.

> Also, can you try to use the AppImage bundle 5.9.0 instead the official
> digiKam package ?

This is running the 5.9 Appimage

> I suspect a broken install of theme files. There is  specific problem to
> run the AppImage bundle in parallel. AppImage has all included inside and
> do not install anything in your system.

I'm running the 5.9 Appimage on both systems where I'm using Digikam.

Wierdly the Gallery generator is working on my laptop but not on my
desktop, identical version of Digikam and identical version of xubuntu.

--
Chris Green
ยท