[digiKam-users] Edit GEO Data

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:17:08 BST 2018

I usually search in the embedded map and then drag and drop pictures there. If the search does not work I usually copy coordinates from google maps.
If you are willing to switch to Linux there is also Dmitry Popov's script to copy coordinates from Google Maps and convert them to the format which digikam accepts. You can find it on discuss.pixls.us
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Noeck <noeck.marburg at gmx.de> Date: 2018-09-14  2:16 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Edit GEO Data
Hello,

you can select one or more images and then select from the menu:

Item > Edit geolocalization (Eintrag > Geolokalisierung bearbeiten … in
German)

There you can select one or more images and drag and drop them onto a
map. On the "Details" tab on the right, you can also type them in
manually and you can copy and paste coordinates.

Does that help you?

Cheers,
Joram