[digiKam-users] small issues with image rotation tool

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Sep 2 12:54:55 BST 2018

Hi digikamers!

I love the rotation tool, especially it's clickable adjustment points.
But there is a small issue:

On images in portrait mode, the click points are shown outside of the
image. On landscape images they show exactly where I clicked.

I uploaded a screenshot (contains a harmless nude):
https://www.daniel-bauer.com/test/digikam.jpg

Is this a bug that I should write in the bugs list or something wrong
with my install? (digikam 5.9.0 from opensuse repo, on OS 43.3, KDE)

Second is a wish:
could it be possible to allow larger sizes in the rotation tool?
Sometimes it's hard to click exactly on a detail and it would be nice if
it was possible to change the visual size of the image within this tool,
too.

Have a nice Sunday!

Daniel
--