[digiKam-users] using the map with DK6.0

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:15:09 GMT 2018

Hi

just installed the last beta2 version for windows, some problems have
been solved, thanks a lot. Find below the remaining ones:

using the map (from the left side menu toolbar):

  * I don't find how to search a place in the map
      o only possibility I found is to navigate manually in the map
  * when I see the group of pictures in the map, I don't find how to
    open the group and see the thumbnails :
      o only possibility I found is to draw a "zone" , then I can see
        the picture in this zone. Is it the only way to proceed ?

using the filter "without geo coordinates"

  * when adding new coordinates , the list of thumbnails is not
    refreshed in real time as it can be when using "star" filter

using the goolocalisation tools

  *   I'm no able to navigate into album at the same time (same problem
    than for flickr export that has been fixed). this could be helpfull
    as the thumbnails used in the tool are too small, and looking at the
    original picture would help