[digiKam-users] using the map with DK6.0

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:36:29 GMT 2018

Hi

I have the DK6.0.0 beta1 installed and I was trying to play with the map
and I have a couple of questions/problems  (I didn't use it before, so
don't konw if it is linked to DK6.0.0, and may be I missed something in
the way we can use it)

using the map (from the left side menu toolbar):

- I don't find how to search a place in the map

- depending on the zoom level, I see or doesn't see pictures. as I zoom
in , I started to see more pictures (normal) , then nothing (not normal)
, then more pictures,....strange

- when I see the group of pictures in the map, I don't find how to open
the group and see the thumbnails

using the filter "without geo coordinates"

    - when adding new coordinates , the list of thumbnails is not
refreshed in real time as it can be when using "star" filter

using the goolocalisation tools

- I'm no able to navigate into album at the same time (same problem than
for flickr export that has been fixed). this could be helpfull as the
thumbnails used in the tool are too small, and looking at the original
picture would help

thanks in advance for your help