[digiKam-users] Issue with {unique} in batch-rename

Stefan Haag ml at haagonline.de
Tue Oct 30 13:34:20 GMT 2018

Hi all, for me there is the same issue when downloading from the camera. I
am using a similar naming string.
I would also highly appreciate having always a "_1" or "_01" when using the
{unique} Option. I am using a NAS for watching my pictures in a TV, and
when there is a series oft pictures the first is always shown last due to
the filename.

Regards
Stefan