[digiKam-users] Anyone with a +300K photos internal mysql database?

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Fri Oct 19 17:21:26 BST 2018

Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm using MySQL/MariaDB standalone as my
DigiKam database
To see what processes are running on your MySQL/MariaDB server, issue
the following command from the mysql shell when connected as a user
with access to the DigiKam database:
show full processlist;
You should see a list of current database processes including any
running queries.
Rob