[digiKam-users] Use digiKam with a NAS and MariaDB

Stefan Mueller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:23:04 BST 2018

Hoi Dimitri,
Thanks for your efforts, it's highly appreciated as I am intending to do
the same thing, as digiKam would run on different machines.

Doing all this, have thought about setting up a multiple user environment?
Most of the pictures I take care of are common ones but some private ones
of each user.
So I'm wondering if it is possible to show pictures and their thumbnails
depending on the user account of the logged in local user?
If possible without a rescan of the entire library.

Thank you
Stefan

Sent from a fair mobile