[digiKam-users] dk 6beta2 portrait orientation problems

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Tue Oct 16 15:04:51 BST 2018

Sorry but I will have to disagree with you. dk 5.9.0 doesn't have the
problem:

dk 6beta2: 			https://i.imgur.com/W5bNhcM.png
dk5.9.0: 		9709.cr2: https://i.imgur.com/kFfvkrx.png
dk5.9.0:		9726.cr2: https://i.imgur.com/0refWgf.png

I have also attached the xmps for the files. If you need I can also
provide the cr2 (canon-raw) images.

To me it seem that:

* 5.9.0 reads the image preview (b&w preview) and uses that for the
  thumbnails
* 6beta2 tries to process the image and use the resulting mini-image
  for the thumbnails

Thanks

Syv

--