[digiKam-users] Relocate collection; Feature request and/or some hints

Bengt Mansson bengt.mansson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:23:22 BST 2018

I’ve seen that post but I don’t see how it can be right.
Last time I looked at least the thumbnails all had absolute path and didn’t use AlbumRoots.
I use a NAS so I don’t want to rescan anything for no reason. So I have to change in many thousands of places.
Or use my little script in my post from 30 sept.