[digiKam-users] Can't find tools for panorama

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:03:20 BST 2018

There is no version limitation in pano tool source code about hugin
detection.

Which version did you use exactly ? I see that hugin has renamed the 2017.0
as 2017.0.0. This typo is important while detection.

Just run one hugin executable from CLI to see how the version is printed on
the console. Mine :

[gilles at localhost manager (master)]$ cpfind --version
Hugin's cpfind 2016.2.0.be8da0221960
based on Pan-o-matic by Anael Orlinski

Gilles Caulier