[digiKam-users] Star ratings: Digikam - Darktable - Digikam

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:13:23 BST 2018

For raw files darktable writes metadata to xmp sidecars so you need to active the option "read from sidecar files" in digikam and then - select the items - right click - re-read metadata from files.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Peter McD <peter.posts at gmx.net> Date: 2018-10-04  7:09 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: [digiKam-users] Star ratings: Digikam - Darktable - Digikam
Hi,

I noticed that a change of star ratings in Digikam is noticed and
accepted in Darktable. The other way round, if I change ratings in
Darktable, Digikam ignores them.
When Digikam is started, it checks for changed files.

Is there a quick option for re-reading star ratings in Digikam?

System openSUSE Tumbleweed digikam 5.9.0

Peter