[digiKam-users] Adding a collection on a removable media d6b3

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:03:52 GMT 2018

The file dialog do not come from digiKam. Do the problem is not in
appplication code.

Also,  the way to mount removable media as hidden mount path is delegate to
the system. So I suspect a configuration problem somewhere.

I don’t have kubuntu, so I cannot try here, but at least under Mageia, this
behavior is not reproducible.

Gilles caulier

Send with Gmail Mobile