[digiKam-users] Export to remote storage

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Sun Nov 18 16:48:44 GMT 2018

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 09:15:40 +0100
"jdd at dodin.org" <jdd at dodin.org> wrote:

> Le 17/11/2018 à 22:37, Andrey Goreev a écrit :
> > Then looks like you have to either install KIO or export via a
> > script / > command line.
>
> may be you can copy the file to an other album, then use the system
> to move this album to external storage?

I kind of already do that. I have my base /photos/ and then I have an
album /photos/xfers, then in bash I move the photos to where I need.

The problem is the less than fully competent operator that forgets to
either move the files and does a copy and then forgets... That why i
was trying to do it within DK.

sknahT

vyS

--