[digiKam-users] Adding a collection on a removable media d6b3

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 13:39:21 GMT 2018

Digikam setting- Collectons - Add a collection on a removable media. That tree. I could not find my removable media mounted to /media/andrey/Seagate2TB I could only see /media/andrey but when I right clicked on andrey there was checkbox to show hidden folders (F8). I checked the box and my Seagate2TB showed up.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> Date: 2018-11-18  2:51 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Adding a collection on a removable media d6b3 Hi,I'm not sure to well understand.Which tree view exactly ?Where do you right click ?Show hidden folder ? From Dolphin ?Please take screenshots. Thanks in advanceBestGillesLe dim. 18 nov. 2018 à 03:11, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> a écrit :Hello,Digikam 6.0.0 beta3 did not show my external HDD in the tree until I right clicked on /media/andrey and checked the box "show hidden folders (F8)".Is this a normal behavior? The mounts aren't usually hidden in my system, e.g. Dolphin sees them right away.Please advise.Cheers,Andrey