[digiKam-users] Complete Newbie Question

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:13:28 GMT 2018

Looking at the screenshot looks like you are trying to import instead of adding a collection ...Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Stuart Cunningham <stuartc at gmx.com> Date: 2018-11-15  12:42 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Complete Newbie Question Thanks for your continuing help ...

Screenshot 1 shows Collections appears to be empty, so I'm adding one. Screenshot 2 shows that appears to be working, then in Screenshot 3 an error message that I hope you'll be able to interpret.

If I look again at Collections settings, it's still as in Screenshot 1.

Stuart