[digiKam-users] face recognition

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:34:01 GMT 2018

Gilles

thanks a lot for this clarification.

IA in DK ! I look forward to see more on this!  if he can do all this
for us , but I beleive that's the purpose :-)

did you look also to my second point:

also a problem I have (not new in DK6), after a search, when I'm looking
to the unconfirmed, I see different proposals, and when the proposal is
incorrect, if I enter the correct name, then it seems to become the
standart proposal for most of the remaining unconfirmed.

is there something I'm doing wrong ?

I have also another error: the tag "unconfirmed" is no more visible (I
have removed it) , but not able to re-create it as it still exist. How
to make it visible again?
regards
Frederic