[digiKam-users] Help getting digiKam to load

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:37:09 BST 2018

Hi,

Can you reproduce the problem using the digiKam Linux AppImage bundle,
which contains all the necessary dependencies to run without to use the
system library. This can identify a packaging problem with your system.

Else, a console trace at digiKam startup can help to identify the source of
the problem.