[digiKam-users] mysql for mac os

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:04:59 BST 2018

Hi,

Q:

1/ did you use a stand alone mysql DB running on mac ?
2/ Or do you want to access to a remote mysql DB running on a server, but
with a digiKam running on mac ?
3/ Or do you want to use a local mysql DB for digiKam ? For this last one,
you have nothing to do as local Mysql DB server is already included in
digiKam PKG installer.

These points are completely different.

Anyway installing mysql on mac must be done with macport :

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/MySQL

Best