[digiKam-users] Advanced search

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sat May 5 20:30:06 BST 2018

On 05-05-2018 19:59, Maik Qualmann wrote:
> I can not find any mistake here. It also works correctly with only one album.
> Maybe you have a search option set, click on reset and try again. Or tag names
> are exist double.

I think the problem shows when I select an album that has other albums
inside. For instance, if I have an album called Travel with 2 albums
inside (2008 and 2007):

Travel

     ----- 2008

     ------ 2007

If on the Album tab in Advance Search I select Travel, and then on the
Tag tab I select any tag, I get no results.
If I select 2008 and 2007, I get the desired results.

Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers:

Pedro