[digiKam-users] Switch to another language

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:29:19 GMT 2018

Go to Help menu, an option is available to switch language. Application
must be restarted...

But, of course translation files must be installed to really switch.
Compiling source code as well is not enough. There is a cmake option to
checkout translations and compile with source code, else you will stay in
English.

https://github.com/KDE/digikam/blob/master/README.DEVEL#L110