[digiKam-users] Strange Editor Rendering

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:06:57 GMT 2018

The file appears to import okay now, but I'm not sure what changed -- the
version, or (more likely) maybe somehow I changed a preset for the import.

It's was version 5.9 (appImage), not sure which version of the libraw
library, though.

The Raw Converter filter parameters that imported the image:

Raw Conversion Filter, v1 reproducible

   1. RAWQuality: 0
   2. RawDecoder: 5.9.0
   3. autoBrightness: true
   4. enableBlackPoint: false
   5. enableWhitePoint: false
   6. exposureCorrectionShift: 0.9939999999999998
   7. fixColorsHighlights: false
   8. inputColorSpace: 0
   9. noiseReductionChrominanceThreshold: 100
   10. noiseReductionThreshold: 100
   11. noiseReductionType: 4
   12. outputColorSpace: 5
   13. outputProfile:
   /tmp/.mount_dk59.aWsM3x3/usr/share/digikam/profiles/srgb-d65.icm
   14. sixteenBitsImage: false
   15. whiteBalance: 1

​
 32-ZACA5347.RAF