[digiKam-users] Can i analyze faces from item or album selection ?

nonobio nonobio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:11:09 GMT 2018

Hi,

When i want to analyze faces, i go to "Person" exploring item on the left
then i select "albums" i want to analyze.

1- I think it will be easier to have the possibility to do the same from a
selection of files or from a right clic on an album. Maybe it is possible
but i didn't found it ? What do you think about this ?

2- When i select albums in the "search in" setting of "analyse faces"
section, it seems that checking isn't recursive, am i right ? I have to
check all folders and subfolders i want to scan. If yes, could it be
"recursive" ?

<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/t376394/20180313_recursive_album_selection.png>

Thanks