[digiKam-users] digiKam 6.0.0 and video support : need video samples

Jürgen Blumenschein blumenschein at dokom.net
Tue Mar 6 10:21:12 GMT 2018

Hello Gilles

I will send you more videos made by Android phones, Nikon and Medion
camera tomorrow.

Thank You for Your great work doing on digikam.
Jürgen

Jürgen Blumenschein, eMail: blumenschein at dokom.net
Homepage: http://members.dokom.net/blumenschein
Am Quartus 17
D-44149 Dortmund
Tel.: +49 231 7217321, Handy: +49 176 5591 4562
public key:
http://members.dokom.net/blumenscheinJuergen_Blumenschein_(0xC9358EBB)_public_key.asc