[digiKam-users] either face recognition screen is buggy or I still don't understand it - at least I can say that more convenient bulk change of face tags (no auto refresh / set faces via context menu) is neccessary #V5.9.0 Windows Feb 27 2018

Stefan Müller stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:35:24 GMT 2018

Hoi Marc,

thank you for hijacking my thread but I'm not able to answer your
question. I'm still hoping that some else can answer those questions.
It is just one thing among others I noticed (as you).

I agree that face detection is till quite confusing and I'm scared of
touching anything. I'm always afraid that there are some false face
assignments due to the fiddle process and I need to go person by person
and check if there are wrong faces.
It is quite a threshold using digikam as THE photo management tool.

Looking forward to your suggestion on bugzilla, please share the entry
so that we may could add some point.

regards

stefan