[digiKam-users] Filter by camera model

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:12:43 GMT 2018

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to see and filter the pictures on a
folder/album by camera model.

I have a relative, with whom I share a photo collection, who tends to mix
their own photos with some pictures from the internet (in order to embellish
his story, a bit like in the movie Big Fish). But I want to know which
pictures are really his and which ones aren't (so I can tag them
accordingly). In order to do that, a panel showing the cameras that have
been used for the selected photos would be a great help.

The ideal situation would be selecting a picture folder or tag/keyword on
the left panel, and display the number of pictures per model of camera in
the right panel.

Is it possible to do that already?

Thanks in advance.