[digiKam-users] Rating in preview mode

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Jun 28 14:59:48 BST 2018

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 07:55:15 +0200
Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I press Ctrl-1 here then the one star in the selected items will
> appear immediately. There is no difference between SQlite or MySQL.

* In thumbnail mode: selecting 1 or more image, yes, the star rating
  appears immediately
* In preview: selecting 1 image: yes, the star rating appears immediately
* In preview: selecting more than 1 image: no.
	* The 1st image: yes, the star rating appears immediately
	* The other images, I need to do a refresh and it's there

--
sknahT

vyS