[digiKam-users] How to run digikam on two computers but sharing picture storage?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue Jun 26 16:49:13 BST 2018

I want to run digikam on two computers (desktop in my office and
laptop occasionally around the house).  The picture files are stored
on the desktop's hard drive.

I already have digikam installed on the desktop machine.

So how should I configure digikam when I install it on the laptop?
Obviously I tell it that the picture albums are on the desktop's hard
drive (accessible by NFS) but how do I configure other things so there
are no conflicts between the two systems?

--
Chris Green
ยท