[digiKam-users] Digikam hangs while closing

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 11:18:09 BST 2018

Hi

Sorry for the delay,

Can you reproduce the problem using the official 5.9.0 Linux AppImage
bundle ? You can use appimage in parallel than official 5.6.0 package.
AppImage do not install anything on your system. It include all necessary
dependencies. It's a stand alone executable to run as well from your home
directory.

Best