[digiKam-users] AppImage and "Open in File Manager"

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:32:09 BST 2018

I add this .desktop file in /home/user/.local/share/applications:
---
[Desktop Entry]
Comment[en_US]=
Comment=
Exec=dolphin --select %U
GenericName[en_US]=
GenericName=
Icon=find-location-symbolic
MimeType=video/x-msvideo;video/x-ms-wmv;video/x-matroska;video/mp4;image/x-adobe-dng;image/jpeg;
Name[en_US]=Locate in Dolphin
Name=Locate in Dolphin
NoDisplay=true
Path=