[digiKam-users] menu and tool bar deselected by accident

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:13:32 BST 2018

It happened to me a few times, also on windows 10. Now I don't a comouter with me, but I remember that I was able to get the menu back by editing the toolbar. If you right click on the top bar, there should be an option to add and remove items. It's possible that there's an option to restore everything to defaults as well. I think that's how I got my menu bars back.

El dia 29 jul. 2018 23:05, Nick Mengham <nickmengham at outlook.com> va escriure:
I menu and tool bar deselected by accident, now I can not figure out how to get them back, I am baffled. I am on win 10, can any one advice me please. Nick