[digiKam-users] Does anyone have iphoto2xmp working?

neinei at gmx.net neinei at gmx.net
Sun Jul 8 10:28:15 BST 2018

Hi Michael,
on my move from iPhoto to DigiKam I used iPhoto to Disk
https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/31862/iphoto-to-disk
With that software I pulled out the originals photos out of the iPhoto
DB and in a second take the edited photos.I was able to bring them in a
folder hierarchy and could name the photos after a schema as far as I
remember.
Though I have no idea of iphoto2xmp but maybe iPhototoDisk is some sort
of workaround.