[digiKam-users] Digikam hangs while closing

Roberto Franceschini jimmi61 at outlook.it
Mon Jul 2 06:13:01 BST 2018

Hi Gilles,

I should also apoligize for the time lag 😊

I had the time to do some test but cannot reproduce the problem.  As stated before if I start DK 5.6.0 from terminal the problem doeas not happen, and this could be the reason why using the appimage it does not happen too.

At this point I believe that it is something related to the OS, Ubuntu. I opened a thread on their forum but unfortunately no reply so far.

Thanks anyhow
Jimmi