All albums are remo

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:04:30 GMT 2018

I am wondering if the new database cleanup tool does that...
When you started digikam did you notice how long did database cleanup take? There is usually a notification pops up in the corner. It usually takes a second or two. I am assuming the operation would take way longer if it was to remove thousands of pictures from database

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Karl Günter Wünsch <kgw at mineralien-verkauf.de> Date: 2018-01-30  7:01 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: All albums are remo
On 30.01.2018 14:55, Remco Viëtor wrote:
> The first option is only for collections on your local hard disk(s); which
> should not go off-line.

Even on local hard disks collections can go off line - in case of a
defect or simply a problem while mounting. Sorry, the collection should
never ever be emptied without user interaction confirming the action,
not now, not ever!

regards
Karl Günter