How to disable automatic sharpen preview

Antonio Angelo antonio.angelo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:01:24 GMT 2018

You're right, but that is the version I can install on my Ubuntu 16.04.
Anyway, somebody remember how (if possible) to disable the automatic
sharpen preview?
Thank you!
--
Antonio

Il 21 gen 2018 2:54 PM, "Gilles Caulier" <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

4.12.0... it's an old version.

Try the 5.9.0 pre release Linux AppImage that i just build and shared. You
have the last code version suitable :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/