Hang on startup

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 11:14:42 GMT 2018

That is not a similar problem at all, please start a new thread to discuss your issue and include the OS you are using and the type of database you selected.

FWIW QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME is an environment variable that affects which widgets are loaded and hence the look and feel of the application. As you can start digiKam and alter its settings, you are well passed the point this matters, digiKam did not hang for you.

Andrew