Date taken tag for video files

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:45:57 GMT 2018

Support for video files metadata was turned off due to some exiv2 related
issues causing digikam crashes.
I process all my videos with a bash script that reads the creation date
from metadata and writes it as file modify date (for linux systems).
That is the only way I found so far to make my video files show up in
digikam with proper dates.

Best regards,