How to put photo images in a Presentation List

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:53:12 GMT 2018

Are you using sqlite or mysql database ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: ralphl <lachenmaier at mchsi.com> Date: 2018-01-10  10:46 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: How to put photo images in a Presentation List
All my problems with pick labels, color labels, tags, filters, searches were
apparently due to a corrupted database.  I started a new database from
scratch, put some photos, which had never been in a database, in it as a new
collection.  Everything worked!!!!! Then I made a second collection (in the
new database) out of photo folders that had previously been in the corrupted
database.  They seem to work fine also, and tags that were not visible in
the corrupted database were now visible!!!!!  I guess the tags that came
back to life must have been stored in the photos' metadata, since I didn't
move anything from the corrupted database.
Life's good now!!!

But I have no idea how the database got corrupted.  That's a little
worrisome, as now I keep worrying about my new database to becoming
corrupted.