Digikam changes file date

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 06:53:59 GMT 2018

The file copy operation is delegate to Qt API which call the file system
method from libc. Typically digiKAm do not touch explicitly to file date,
but depending of FS used in background, i suspect that the date can be
changed with low level library.

Also this depend of which operating system you use...