copy meta data

Hans-Peter hans-ph at web.de
Mon Jan 8 18:57:34 GMT 2018

I add keywords (tags) and geolocation info to my images, then sometimes
edit some in gimp. The result has lost tags and geo-info, so i want to copy
these back to the new image. I think, in some older (pre-V5) versions,
there was a menu entry for copiing meta-data. How can i do this with recent
DK versions? At the moment, i copy manually the xmp file of the origin,
rename it and reload meta data. This is a bit cumbersome. Did i miss
something?

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.