Unable to export to remote storage

daniel bip daniel.mail.public at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:32:35 GMT 2018

Gilles,

I know DropBox tool has nothing to do with Remote Storage, but none of them
is currently working for me, so I can't export images from DK...

I don't get your sentence "This is one reason that we remove all support of
kioslave in digiKam core with 5.x". If you remove it in DK 5.x how is it
failing in my DK 5.5.0?

Do you know how to revert the "update of internal libraries" to those ones
that correctly work with DK?

Thanks.

BR,

d.