Unable to print correct paper size with Print Creator

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 10:31:05 GMT 2018

Installing a new digikam version wont help you. As long as the issue in
QT I linked to before (https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58733)
isn't resolved and released, it will persist. A solution is underway,
but it will still take a while for it to make it into a new QT release,
and then into the different distribution repos and/or our appimage. So
don't hold your breath on this...