[digiKam-users] [digiKam] Feature Request: Preselect Item, Open in File Filemanger

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 17:56:56 GMT 2018

right click in digikam - open with - others - type in "dolphin --select %U"
works. I just tested it.
There is an option to save it for the file type which will create a
.desktop file in /home/user/.local/share/application
You can then edit the file to rename the action, add more file types, add
an icon, etc.

Best regards,