[digiKam-users] [digiKam] Feature Request: Preselect Item, Open in File Filemanger

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:16:52 GMT 2018

There is such feature request in bugzilla already.On Linux with KDE there is workaround using dolphin --select option. Create a shell script, add it to the open with menu and then right click on file - open with - your_script

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Tac Tacelosky <tacman at gmail.com> Date: 2018-02-22  10:49 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: [digiKam-users] [digiKam] Feature Request: Preselect Item,	Open in File Filemanger

If I've selected one or more images when previewing an Album, I would love to be able to jump to the file manager with those images pre-selected.  Then I could copy, move, drag, etc.
Is the mailing list the best place to post features requests?  Or github?  Or...?
Thanks!
Tac