[digiKam-users] Please add [digiKam] to subject

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Fri Feb 23 14:13:40 GMT 2018

Le 23/02/2018 à 13:55, Daniel Bauer a écrit :

> In my thunderbird there is this option... Go to menu "message", select
> "make filter from message", select "add tag"

well... it's a bit more complicated, but I will give clues because I
guess many of readers uses thunderbird:

* right clic on any message and choose "tags" (Étiquettes in french),
then manage, there one can create a new tag "digikam", with an
associated color.

* after that one can go to the filters and add this tag to mails coming
from digikam

may need some tests before it works and it is only local (do not add the
tag in the mail when responding, at least I think so), the tag is *not*
in the subject line.

thanks
jdd

--