[digiKam-users] Please add [digiKam] to subject

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Thu Feb 22 16:41:38 GMT 2018

Stefan Mueller <stefan.mueller.83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding 7bit, charset: UTF-8, 35 lines --]
>
> If you subscribe to several mailing lists you may want to know which email
> comes from which lists at a glance.
> So you can easier prioritise which to read now and which later

Yes, so use a decent mail program that allows you to filter the
mailing list E-Mails into individual mailboxes.  There's no way I
could cope with the number of lists I'm subscribed to unless my mail
worked this way.

So now I get a mail in a mailbox called 'digikam' and I lose a chunk
of the subject off the LHS because there's '[digikam]' written in the
middle of the subject!

--
Chris Green
ยท